- A.Tobacco stocks also perked up as investors discounted fears of litigation(诉讼) from the US
- B.So far，109 countries have signed it, and 12 have ratified it.
- C.The impact of the treaty could be hug
- D.Countries that ratify(批准) it would be required to enact strict tobacco control policies.
- E.The treaty calls for higher tobacco taxes, restrictions on smoking in public places, and more promotion of tobacco prevention and cessation programs.
- F.The Senate must still approve the treaty before the US can implement its provisions.